Monday, June 6, 2011

Well Written

Well, a lot of you have been left on loose ends. For the Twitter thing. Where I started to argue with KI a little..
Instead of writing out a incredibly boring and long apology post to KI, I'm not even bothering to do that. A lot of you guys know I have unresolved anger with them, but the blog is no time to say that.
So, like I was saying, instead of a long and boring blog post, I want you guys to go here:
COMPLETELY AWESOME BLOG POST THATS INSPIRATIONAL AND ALL THE REST OF THAT CRAP
Please look at the comments  too! Quinn worked very hard at that post, and I want to give him brownie points, karma points, kudos.. ect.. for that. He basically wrote what I have had brewing in my head this past week. Be sure to leave him comments and ratings, and vote on his poll :) Fin and Quinn are nice people, though Quinn has the same issues I do with Kingsisle. It's hard to word out what I feel for that post right now, knowing that there were probably issues doing so.
Points to you all if you guys go there and give feedback,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay, so you guys should know the rules by now. However, if you don't these are the rules:
-No swearing
-No sexual activity
-Please be nice and respectful!
Thank you! We're so glad to hear your input.