Sunday, June 5, 2011

Summer Reading

Okay, so every year a bunch of blogs set out a summer reading list. And I thought, why the heck not?
*Runs to bookshelf in my room with notebook in hand*
Yes, my bookshelf is quite cluttered. And I still need to put away my clothes.. /EMBARESSED!

  • The Twilightseries
  • The Hunger Games series
  • The Harry Potter series
  • The Eragon series
  • The 39 Clues series
  • Diary of a Wimpy Kid series
  • Pendragon series
  • 101 Ways to Annoy Your Teacher
  • The Penderwicks (And the sequel too.)
  • The Garden of Eve
  • Out of the Dust
  • Criss Cross
  • The Secret Life of Bees
  • Alice in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass
  • The Chronicles of Narnia series
  • A Tree Grows in Brooklyn (Rated T)
  • The City of Ember series 
  • Planet Ladder series (Manga rated T for certain scenes.)
Whew. I hope that keeps y'all busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay, so you guys should know the rules by now. However, if you don't these are the rules:
-No swearing
-No sexual activity
-Please be nice and respectful!
Thank you! We're so glad to hear your input.