Thursday, June 2, 2011

Short Post, big meaning

Hey guys---sorry about no posting lately. Between being sick and not finding enough time.. yeah. ><
As well as BLOGGER ISNT WORKING AT HOME D:<
But.
I can get on DOAW. So yeah xD
.....
Yeah, I'm honestly bored. As soon as this sick clears up, I'll be with a Vlog. But for now.. -_-''

I cant post my poster right now due to my school's filters and my teacher walking around every five minuites.. x.x
Now I'm extremely bored.
Ehheh, oh yeah. They arent accepting blogs on the Wizard101 site anymore. I'd like to clear something on that..
For anyone who thought I was trying to get on the blogger thingy when I was arguing with KI over Twitter, you're wrong. I was doing that for the sake of Mary. Because I don't quite think its fair that they went ahead and refused Mary even after she paid. And then a few hours later took the fansites down for EVERYONE..
So, yeah, it pisses me off that Mary spent her Christmas money and got turned down just because she didnt use HTML....
Sigh.
I think I gotta go...


POST ON MAH OTHER BLOGGIES :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay, so you guys should know the rules by now. However, if you don't these are the rules:
-No swearing
-No sexual activity
-Please be nice and respectful!
Thank you! We're so glad to hear your input.