Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Fathers Day?

Okay guys. I need to issue some stuff.
But, first of all:
ARMADILLOS LURK IN YOUR TOASTER!
Anyway.
Lately, there's been some tension between bloggers.. I just feel the need to clear a few names, you know? 
Sigh.
So, a lot of you guys think I have a lot going on IRL. In a way I do, but I live in a family with a teenage brother, a crazy mom and an dad. To top it all off, I have a insane bird who refuses to leave me alone.
I've got a lot going on in the internet.From Tweeting, Fiesta (Which I'm a successful part of the community now ^^), Farmville, Skype, IRL, E-Mail, Facebook, Gardening, Housing..
I have a crapload of stuff to do every day.
I want you guys to realize right now though, if you wanna do something with me; a podcast, for example, then let me know. Want to become friends InGame? Tell me. I'll try to make time for you guys. If I don't, then I'll feel horrid about it anyways.. (I'm still cut up about missing Malorn da Maniac's party [And yes I dubbed you that xD])\
But ah, don't jump to conclusions.
I'm also having.. issues with some people right now. I'm not mentioning names, you know who you are.
But ah, this is old news.
Many of you have heard about Nick. Not going by last names. But ah, Nick, has done some less than legal  things to us. From plagiarizing to insults.. some stuff keeps me awake at night. [YAWN!]
But, um, there's a reason why we try to find ways to be 'mean' to him.
Have you ever had a enemy person who you can't stand at all, and all you can think of doing is to get them away?
Erm, thats the way we're about Nick... technically, we yell at him so we don't get into 'Wizard Wars'.... and then again, we've got grudges..
The point?
We're not trying to be really mean like that.. we just really.. don't wanna have him in conversations.
*Plugs a CD into my  lousy computer, then it refuses to run and I grab my iPod*

Tired of being what you want me to be,
-Blogging and nice and friendly/cheery
Feeling so faithless, lost under the surface
-Why even do this if someone already screwed up my reputation? oh yeah, cause I'm insane.
Don't know what you're expecting of me..
What do you expect from this blog?
Every step that I take is another mistake to you
My brother.
I've become so numb,
I can't feel you there
My wrists bleed while I write this..
Become so tired
So much more awake
I'm not even sleeping anymore.
I'm becoming this
Who knows? You all think I'm a monster anyways.
All I want to do is be more like me, and be less like YOU!

I'm not sure I want to be part of this community. You all already have too many problems with me; I can't Tweet without being scolded, anything I want to say that is usually counted as mean is staged for a live audience. 
I'm wondering, what the hell?
*Packs suitcase, slams it shut, then walks away tripping over random crap I don't see till It's tripping..*
Great. Tell me when I care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay, so you guys should know the rules by now. However, if you don't these are the rules:
-No swearing
-No sexual activity
-Please be nice and respectful!
Thank you! We're so glad to hear your input.