Monday, April 18, 2011

A small heads up..

Hey everyone.
Recently, life has become more difficult for Mary and I..
Marys got her own storys to tell. It's my time.
So.. firstly, Facebook.
I went and uploaded some photos on it. I'm not the popularest person. I'm a nerd. I'm a weirdo. I deal with it.
So anyways, I upload a buncha photos.. and everyone explodes. "WTF?" "I hate this girl."
I just dont know what to do.. they don't control my life.
I dont know what to do.
Some of you know about my brother. He's been teasing me since the day I was born. Recently it's gotten really violent. We trued putting him on medication. He refuses to take it. And it doesn't work.
I can't change him. It hurts a lot right now. not emotions. My physical body.
I love him.. but I don't know anymore.
I need help.
I'm going emo, seriously.
Help me.
~Amber

5 comments:

  1. Keep your heads up! You're both awesome, even though others may not think that way. *hugs the two of you*

    And I'm very sorry about your brother Amber... I hope things get better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, nerds rock. We nerds rule the world when we grow up (Steve Jobs. Seriously).

    As far as the bullying issue, what do you mean, "he won't take the medications"? If he still lives in his parents' house, then it's not his call. It's not him that he's hurting by refusing to cooperate. And I know that this is the last thing anyone wants to hear, because it's said SO much, but you need to talk to AT LEAST one controlling adult who can help you. I have no way to help you - because I'm a fourteen year old girl and I'm pretty sure I would stand no chance against him - but an adult can help crack the whip and snap him (and more importantly, you) out of this chasm of misfortune. PLEASE talk to someone who can really really help, and not just talk to him, but who will show some discipline. This is really serious, and if anyone just comments to say, "oh im so sry" I will headdesk so much that it costs me more brain cells than watching an hour of The Simpsons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *gives Ice Cream and says "always look on the bright side of life"* The people who insulted you... they're acorns. Everyone's pretty, in their own way - heckhound, they're just like the W101 trolls. Ignore 'em. No matter what, this community won't let you down :) ~ Arlen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amber;

    I understand you're going through a hard period of life, but I think you should know that I speak for the whole Community when I say we got your back. Ignore what those cheap superficial losers say about you; deal by hanging out with worthy people- your friends.

    Blaze

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its been rough for all of us lately. We're all just going to work all of the problems at a time. I'm not going to tell them about Mary, she will tell them soon. :(

    ReplyDelete

Okay, so you guys should know the rules by now. However, if you don't these are the rules:
-No swearing
-No sexual activity
-Please be nice and respectful!
Thank you! We're so glad to hear your input.