Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Crapcakes

Konnichiwa, wizards!
Today I'm posting from school again... 
Um, anyways, this post has nothing much to do with wizards.
I should seriously start tagging again..
Yeah, I will..
I'm not even bother doing FCAT practice right now.. I already know it, why are they testing us? We already know this crap....
I'm listening to 30 seconds to mars right now. Their music is good! Long and meaningful, I like it.
Dang, I just realized how tiny my laptop is. And hey I am typing without looking see Serena see xD
She's sitting next to me.. watching me... as usual....
.......
Darn Evanesence is on her ear phones.
Yeah, neither of us are bothering to do the FCAT. 
The only one in this row who is actually doing it would be Cheeto...Don't ask why we call her cheeto.
Heh, I am in a 3x3 space right now, cross legged against a wall, cabniet, and a storage bin. I'm gonna put my feet up. 
....
Better.. but...mah butt is asleep. >.<
You see why I named this ramblings from the crazy lady now? :P
......
......
OHYEAHTHETITLE.
Yesterday for some reason on the way home my mum and I were talking about crabcakes, right? Well, she goes and explains that once my dad put down "crapcakes" instead of "crabcakes.."
-now my butt really IS asleep..-
Wow, other crazy lady keeps guessing answers and getting them right....Mah knee hurtsss! It jams into the hard end of Serena's comp and it feels like it might cut me!!
Do I sound like a deranged preteen?
Ah well, I'm just gonna spew thoughts until the end of Math.. ya'know, they keep bringing us into random classes.. "To get ready for middle school.." but I swear its just for the smart kids to goof off and the dumb-err kids to work their butts off...
I'm not gonna lie.. I am seriously bored....
Yay..! 5 more mins..
Uugh, attempting.. and failing.. because these are all typoe'd.. how am I supposed to divide without a divisor??
....
One of the questions say something about a llama..
NARWHALS NARWHALS SWIMMING IN THE OCEAN CAUSING A COMMOTION CAUSE THEY ARE SO AWESOME...?
I give in Luke.. that song annoys the crap out of me but is awesome!
Gyah, last field day.............
DOTZ'
............................................................................................................................................................................
YESS My CD imported.. I have a lotta songs now xD
And I gtg....
Baibai!
Sayonara!
~Amber
~AKA THE CRAZY LADEH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay, so you guys should know the rules by now. However, if you don't these are the rules:
-No swearing
-No sexual activity
-Please be nice and respectful!
Thank you! We're so glad to hear your input.