Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Cheerful note



Konnichiwa, wizards!
First of all, I apologize for letting that out yesterday.
On a happier note, the song of the day! Hai!!
Also, I am taking Japanese. I may be faulty, only speaking it. But hey, it's that.
Hai=Yes
Iie=No
Konnichiwa=Formal Hello
Yaa=Hi! Informal
That's just a few, lolz.
Grr... my spell check is driving me crazy today!
Anyways, that song is Honto No Jibun-Your True Self.
I find myself swaying towards Shugo Chara's Amu. Her personality is a lot like mine. On and off, on and off xD
*Trys to keep this post cheery*
Ok, random pic time!
Second ever comp manga attempt.. judge me!

Computer Sideview attempt x. x

You better not.. perv..

Hehe.. I dunno!

Hah, I found that so funny. That would be a funny dance.

Even I don't know this one

Glitchy

O..kaaay?

Bug

I cosplayed Mary!

Eeeh.. long time ago, was bored, wanted to dig up monument of Heather, presto.

I thought I had SOOOO many friends rofl
Sayonara! (Goodbye!)
~Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay, so you guys should know the rules by now. However, if you don't these are the rules:
-No swearing
-No sexual activity
-Please be nice and respectful!
Thank you! We're so glad to hear your input.