Wednesday, February 16, 2011

300th POST!!

Kon'nichiwa, wizards!
Today is a special day..
today.. is... the...
300TH POST.
Oh, and do you know what else is amazing?
In March This blog will be 1 year old!
This is really exciting to me.. so guess what?
Wait, thats early.
OH WELL!
We will be hosting a party soon, going to discuss it with Mary.
Um..
It's sorta hard to write posts from school without pictures....
I'll edit this later when I am more free. 
YAY One more minuite until we get to play Roast Turkey. I'm in math enrichment, sitting next to Serena and my friend Alex.
....
........
.............
*Pushes ENTER button to post*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay, so you guys should know the rules by now. However, if you don't these are the rules:
-No swearing
-No sexual activity
-Please be nice and respectful!
Thank you! We're so glad to hear your input.