Saturday, January 8, 2011

What Amber's been up to!

Hello Wizards!
Today I found myself in a green mood.. and I have a obsession for trees in Wizard101. Cherry Blossom, palm, shrub, you name it.
To cure my boredem and lack-of-green, I redecorated my house:
Tent House Forest

A secluded resting area.. my head is covering the mushroom '-_-

View of the river

Meh garden!

Swimming hole

Eco-Science

View of inside

Teachers area

View of students desk area

Sitting lounge upstairs

Bedroom upstairs
That was for about 40,000 gold :)
On the other hand, I'm in progress of working on my Watchtower Hall. Yes, the giant crafting house. So far, I only have two things done.. and trust me, it's a lot of reagents. I also still have to craft my fairegrounds house...
Also, I need to craft my gear.  Despite the health deduction, it has WAY better stats.
.....
....
Yes, I am one of those people who set out way too many goals for themselves and usually don't get them done for MONTHS.
...
....
This post is done.
......
........
Bye.
...
~Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay, so you guys should know the rules by now. However, if you don't these are the rules:
-No swearing
-No sexual activity
-Please be nice and respectful!
Thank you! We're so glad to hear your input.