Friday, January 14, 2011

Color Changing Lillys

Kon'ichiwa Wizards and Witches!
The title is sort of random.. I am typing from school again. Why? Cause when I get home I usually am too busy ingame, goofing off on Skype, or just simply fighting my older brother.
Anyways, I have been sort of inactive in the spiral lately. 
But first of all, matters in real life.
Shady has finally wandered back to this blog. Thank you, Shady.
She mentioned no snow day? Well, even HAWAII got snow.. ugh, only state without snow! Does anyone else feel.. annoyed at that?
Yeah.
Well anyways, I am working on a song on Garageband for my presentation.. more of my states history. IT ANNOYS ME.
OH. I GOTTA GO!
EARLY RECESS!
TO THE BACKPACK AREA!!
(TO be edited later)
Bai Wizards and Witches!!
~Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay, so you guys should know the rules by now. However, if you don't these are the rules:
-No swearing
-No sexual activity
-Please be nice and respectful!
Thank you! We're so glad to hear your input.