Tuesday, January 18, 2011

-.-

Sigh.
Something happened today.
Something that is making me, Amber Rosepetal quit.
Why?                                                                                            
Because the open chat deal.
I paid once. With a credit card.
I got crowns, then I managed open chat. Why did I want open?
So I could say things that I needed to. Things that I use in everyday, but are not allowed in text chat.
And now, it's all gone.
So why am I angry at this? I understand KI wants to keep it's players safe, but seriously, it doesn't really help. People still say numbers through the filter (one, too, tree, for, fifth, sixth, seventh, eighth, ninth, tenth, elven, twin elf).
Really. All this does is tick people off.
And until I can raise enough money, I am quitting.
Why?
BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO FREAKING PAY YOUR WAY IN!
*insert naughty filtered language*
Goodbye.

2 comments:

  1. Look, this isn't me trying to be mean here, but only quit if you mean it. Don't threaten to quit every month. Only say it if you mean it. It only makes everyone even more worked up. As for this whole news thing, I haven't really looked into it. I'm actually wondering if they can legally do that. Point being, if you really are quitting, dont write a post tomorrow. Or next week. Keep true to your word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its just open chat... but if you DO leave for a while, then we will miss you a lot :(

    ReplyDelete

Okay, so you guys should know the rules by now. However, if you don't these are the rules:
-No swearing
-No sexual activity
-Please be nice and respectful!
Thank you! We're so glad to hear your input.