Monday, July 5, 2010

I'm baaack!

Hmm...
Well...
HERE IT IS!!!
YUP!
Okay...
The time has come.
Please welcome the first offical house of the month, by the owner of Aaron Mythblood...!








Woo!

Due to the 4th of July coming up, I won't be posting tomorrow. Just have been really busy. Anywho, tomorrow I have all of my cousins ect. over and then my brother and I are doing the fireo

Lol, there have been too many drafts for this.
Fireworks=Awesomeness.

And alrighty, here's the news:!

Esmee: Level 40, Done with WC and KT SD finally.
Roslyn: Level 10, Finally at Lady Blackhope (Major Powerleveling, lol)
Amber Jr: Level 24 (If it's crossed out, that means it's 25. I work on  posts all day.), and in Marleybone!
TR:
I've had quite a lot of hybird sightings, including a blue and white searph pet, but i'm not posting all the pics.
I've given up on the Warehouse.
My Earthwalker is nearly Epic.
I have three helephants.

Stuffs that doesn't have anything to do with W101:
HAPPY BELATED 4TH OF JULY!

xD
The mortars and stuff was scary. When your standing four feet away from the tube and it looks like the sparks are gonna hit you...it's SAYS. (Super Awesome Yet Scary)

Alrighty.
Well...
This is a long post.
I'm shutting up now.
Later, all!

1 comment:

  1. lol Amber
    That's an AWESOME house!!!! I love it, lol can you please tell Aaron I said that, I always want to let the person know
    P.S CHECK YOUR EMAIL!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Okay, so you guys should know the rules by now. However, if you don't these are the rules:
-No swearing
-No sexual activity
-Please be nice and respectful!
Thank you! We're so glad to hear your input.