Friday, July 2, 2010

What I've been up to

HAI!
Okay, there's two points to this: One, the reason why I haven't posted, and two, irl stuff.
Okay, i'm limited on time. And this is from my brothers computer.
OK, one:
The reason I haven't been on this or W101 lately is because of irl stuff. Now my brother is a pyromanic at fireworks. Give me some breathing room, heh, heh.
Anywho, we're just up to our necks in busieness.
Ow, my brother flicked me.
Okay, we've been lighting off fireworks.
And doing totally random stuff i'll post later.
Okay, so...
the fourth is coming up. And i'm pooped every day. And AAAH I GOTTA GO!
Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay, so you guys should know the rules by now. However, if you don't these are the rules:
-No swearing
-No sexual activity
-Please be nice and respectful!
Thank you! We're so glad to hear your input.