Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Yeaaa Its a party in the U-S-A!

I have the song stuck in my head again. What? Some girls kept changing the stereo at field day to Miley Cyrus's  Party in the USA. I'm sittin' here talkin' to Serena and watching her type random things in the dictionary.  Hey, I'll let her type.
hi my name is serena rose just let me type stuff on the computer before i go don't get pregnant before 18!!!!!!



I'm going to die. Lol! That was Serena typing, NOT ME!! Um...

.....

She's crazier than me. OH DANIEL RADCLIFFE!
Um...
A message from us:
Um, a picture does not wanna download apparently.
Gah....
Serena is randomly searching again...
GOTTA FIND A FAIL PHOTO!
No, I don't.
Gotta get this stupid buzzing outta my ear.
We're in a closet. 'Nuff said.
It's a party in the you ess ay...yayya it's a party in the you ess ay
Stupid song...
Well, what's there to post about? Cheez? Nah.
Maybe.
Nah.
What? There's a blog on Lady Gaga...
Um, I guess there isn't much to post about right now. Being at school, stuff.

So...

L8R

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay, so you guys should know the rules by now. However, if you don't these are the rules:
-No swearing
-No sexual activity
-Please be nice and respectful!
Thank you! We're so glad to hear your input.