Wednesday, May 19, 2010

WHAT!?!?!?!?!

I just got this off Cassandra Griffindreamer's blog:


Blaze's account has been band by Kingsisle.
He has sent an apology note to them and I hope it works.
Kingsisle, forgive Blaze!
He didn't mean to do what he has done!
Please bring back his account!
Readers, let me know you're against this ban!

-Cassandra



Um, I'm against that ban. NO CHIZ I AM! 
*Fumes*


Here's the scores:
Kingsile: 2
Us: (Well, me is actually 3) 0


Dangit! 
*Billions of cuss words*
Runs out of breathe*
*More cuss words*
Um, Amber..?
Not NOW!
Amber?!
No! Dangit can't you leave me alone for once!
Uh, looks like I'm ending this post...'


Happy Saving?




Not happy saving....
Fine. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay, so you guys should know the rules by now. However, if you don't these are the rules:
-No swearing
-No sexual activity
-Please be nice and respectful!
Thank you! We're so glad to hear your input.