Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Bang Bang Bang!

Okay, I go over to my blogroll and see a post containing THIS! CLICK HERE!
I'm gonna need to farm a lot for all those parties....

Okay, I have tons to share. Some stuff is irl stuff, other game.
And...OH WAIT A SECOND.

Wizard101 Scheduled Maintenance
Wizard101 the game will be offline tonight
from 3am to 4am Central US Time.
During this time, players will be unable to log in to the game, and active players will be prompted to log out. Our website will also experience interruptions in service during this downtime.
Updates are not being made to the game during this maintenance window.
 
Dang...no updates being made. Dangit. Oh well.
 
Okay, my first thing is that the party.
The second thing is that I hit 3 RBI's today at baseball. (Runs Batted In)
The third thing is that Esmee is is MB. Yay for her! I have some gear ready for her, but it isn't good...
The fourth thing is that I am unconditionally writing this: I like cheez.
The fifth thing is that I write a comic in class today! Got me lectured for missing out on the way to find out the area of a square...which is easy.
 

Um, yeah...
OMG. NCIS IS ON.
L8R
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay, so you guys should know the rules by now. However, if you don't these are the rules:
-No swearing
-No sexual activity
-Please be nice and respectful!
Thank you! We're so glad to hear your input.