Sunday, May 9, 2010

Okay

Okay...thanks all for the suggestions on everything. Lolz, I guess I'm going to have to save the stories to Fanfiction or this. Most of my pics, too. So....There is going to be a lot of drafting.

Thanks tons to Kevin Battleblood, who has recently let me become a part of  Ambassadors of the spiral (Yes, It might be spelled wrong). I'll try to post soon as I do this blog, lol.

On the other hand, Wizard101 Information  really needs a guest star for WandCast! I'm thinking about it, but I have this dohickey where I have to speak into my phone and hear through some headphones while my phone spazzes up...yeah not fun. So I have to get a mic. :)

I played a lot of FATE today, here's a screenshot I took randomly. (This isn't the best one.)
Oh, dang. It got deleted. Ah well.

I'm going to go play Mytheon if it lets me next. I'm avoiding W101 right now for a few reasons.  One, I don't want to spazz up everyones computer with my stupid spazz, and two, the thing shuts down halfway through a battle for me and I'm stuck dead. Not fun. So soon as everything is up and running, I'll get it.

-Your Gamey (Is that even a word?) Amber Rosepetal
NOTE: I'll be signing everything like this now: -Your ______ Amber Rosepetal. I just dont feel comfortable saying Happy Saving all the time. Sounds like friendly's Happy Dueling....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay, so you guys should know the rules by now. However, if you don't these are the rules:
-No swearing
-No sexual activity
-Please be nice and respectful!
Thank you! We're so glad to hear your input.