Saturday, May 8, 2010

Oh no....:-(

Guys, i'm really sorry, but i'm loosing everything.
Including W101.
And the aquaium.
And the tons of photos I have.
WAAAAH!
*Sobs*
Well, my mom says we have to reformat. Were loosing things left and right. Oddly, Skype multiplyed. Weird....
Okay probably tomorrow were gonna reformat and download everything. But right now, I've gotta make disc after disc of things.
And guess what?
I'm gonna loose the story.
That really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, sucks!
Well, let me see if i can play FATE.
-The Unhappy, probably not gonna be on W101 for like a week, Amber Rosepetal

4 comments:

  1. Oh no!
    If you can try and save your story online, like in a draft of a post on your blog. Then you'll be able to get it after you re-do your computer!
    I am so sorry, it's such a drag to lose your computer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, you could try either emailing it or making it a google doc, or if it's kinda short, writing it on paper or printing it. I'm sorry :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. poor you but at least i got someone with me off w101 for now cause my game not on yet cry cry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for help, guys. I think I have it mostly under control with help.

    ReplyDelete

Okay, so you guys should know the rules by now. However, if you don't these are the rules:
-No swearing
-No sexual activity
-Please be nice and respectful!
Thank you! We're so glad to hear your input.