Sunday, May 1, 2011

NEW THINGS INSIDE THE SPIRAL!

Okay, as you all know, a lot of things have been added lately in the spiral.
As you probably already know, they have added Wintertusk into the spiral along with a lot of things. New pets, new spells, a lot of more things! :D Well, I will also like to say one of the things that KingsIsle is pranking on us again :P Apparently, there is a new composer for Wizard101, doing the WinterTusk music :D But they are only giving clues about who it is. I thought that ti was Justin Beiber at first, but then they included that his initials were NOT J.B so now I think it's NICK JONAS!!! XD Sorry, he's just epic -.- So, they have only given out one clue, and that is that whoever he is, preformed on Saturday Night Live. Btw, the picture they used is a picture of a Guy wizard so it HAS to be a guy.......OR THEY COULD BE LYING TO US O.O DON DON DOOOON XD EDIT EDIT IT NOW MENTIONED THAT HE HAD BROWN HAIR O:::::::::::: Well that will help with the mystery :P I know this is a really short post but I really need to go, so I will end this post in three pictures. ENJOY:



Ditto on Twitter was saying how he liked Spring, SO I IMAGINED HIM LIKE THIS


My dogs like to play around in costumes of rams....


AMBER AND I DECIDED TO GO TO EPCOT ON OUR DAY OFF! :D

Hope you enjoy the pictures, I will see you guys around the Spiral! :D


-Shady :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay, so you guys should know the rules by now. However, if you don't these are the rules:
-No swearing
-No sexual activity
-Please be nice and respectful!
Thank you! We're so glad to hear your input.