Thursday, March 3, 2011

"You do that, then you do.. okay then...."

Konnichwa wizards!
Yes, that was Serena and I's convo two seconds ago... "You do that, then you do... okay then...."
Haha, we find random things.. we just installed FireFox on our Mac computers.. we can't do personas.
This is killing me.. SERIOUSLY.

Ooh iTunes is on.
Anywho, for those of you who went deaf a few weeks ago, I have decided to merge my two chapters of Apples.
As well as this, I might continue AVOA. Unblocked. Writing. Must go write more of story.
ANYWAYS..
If you're one of those people who were hiding under a rock and ignoring my tweets.. well... this is kid friendly.
...
I really have got to stop these school posts.
BACK TO WRITING!
~Amber

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Amber! This is Cassandra IceMancer... you know... we were farming the Jade Oni! With Van and Tiff! And Tiff was swearing! And I almost reported her! But I didn't ;D And you were talking in Japanese! I was talking in French! Yay! xD

    ReplyDelete

Okay, so you guys should know the rules by now. However, if you don't these are the rules:
-No swearing
-No sexual activity
-Please be nice and respectful!
Thank you! We're so glad to hear your input.