Saturday, February 5, 2011

Apologiez and Valentine News!

SORRY! My dad had forgotten to pay the internet bill I: So I wasn't able to do a post I: I really did not have time to do so...........WELL! Valentine's day is coming up, so, according to KingsIsle, it's FRIENDSHIP CELEBRATION!!!! lol Well, I think that on that day, we should be thankful for the people that love us and the friends that we all have :D Valentine's day isn't about all of the candy that you get along with the cheap valentine cards that you get every year at school :P It's about being with friends!!!!
So um.....FRIEND SNAPSHOT WITH NEW VALENTINA HEARTSONG!!!!




TA DA!!!!! lol Later, I might get pics with all of my blogger friends that are available in game lol So.....yeah!

Well, Valentina Heartsong is in the Shopping District now for Valentine's day!!!! She sells 2 Valentine Pig Pets for 700 crowns and 1500 crowns. She also has a wide variety of wands for the costs from 300 to 2500 crowns. She might be leaving in a little while so......yeah. If you want to get something, then you might have to get it fast before she leaves for another year out of the spiral!
Well, I don't really have anything else to say so........SEE Y'ALL AROUND THE SPIRAL!!!!


-Shady :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay, so you guys should know the rules by now. However, if you don't these are the rules:
-No swearing
-No sexual activity
-Please be nice and respectful!
Thank you! We're so glad to hear your input.