Sunday, January 2, 2011

Random, Pointless things #2!

Well, because there isn't really much to post about, let's go ahead and bring out the random, pointless, and dumb things I have been collecting!
Self-explanatory,

Ask Friendly what happened one day over Twitter

Another Twitter Joke.

........I really have no idea.

Facebook and Twitter icon

Playing with Camera angles

......Yeah, I was bored.

Yep.. this is one of those times where you go "What the-?"

Self explaining.. look back in the earlier posts!

First Header ever!

.......This is actually embaressing.

...True somewhat

Myspace Pic

Cyrus was evil?

 Buggy

........

You know, I got pretty bored

Explained.

Nooby me!

........Ya don't want to know.

Starlight Pony o.o

Test Realm

.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay, so you guys should know the rules by now. However, if you don't these are the rules:
-No swearing
-No sexual activity
-Please be nice and respectful!
Thank you! We're so glad to hear your input.