Thursday, January 6, 2011

A bittersweet day

In some ways, today was a nice day. But however, something happened.
Heather Emeraldflame.
She was a great person.
Heather struggled with everyday life, she always took her time to write her blog posts even though they were incresingly diffucult to write.
Well, I'm going to say it bluntly.
She's dead.
Yeah. Shocked.
So, um, yeah. This wasn't what I predicted..
I mean, um..
This is incrediby awkard because I started the post yestday. So guess where I am writing from? School.
And I think I gotta go.
Yeah.. I will edit when I get home.
Bye for now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay, so you guys should know the rules by now. However, if you don't these are the rules:
-No swearing
-No sexual activity
-Please be nice and respectful!
Thank you! We're so glad to hear your input.