Saturday, December 18, 2010

We were the kings and queens

And we still are.
God, why is everything sappy now? SERIOUSLY?
SO, um happy.
I am level 55!
....I hate Celestia looks. Seriously.
*Groans*
THE UGLIENESS!:


Also,  I am lost in Cl again..
Gonna try getting legend by X-Mas!
Which means a week.
Time to get questing....
And here.
It's Christmas time.
We all need to know that we aren't in the mood.
Trust me.
So go put on some muisc, cook some cookies, buy a pointsetta. Oh want to know a story? Well here:
THE REASON YOU NEVER BUY A REAL POINTSETTA:
One day, I was bored. I was around five years old, so I didn't understand the world around me much. However, one particular day I was curious and went to smell the pointsetta on the back porch while my brother took out the trash.
When I went up to it, I was confused.
"(Insert brothers name), there's something furry in mommy's plant." I opened the screen door and ran out to the back and told him again.
"Okay, I'll go get mum." So he did.
"Mom, there's something furry in your plant." I giggled when she came out.
"Okay, let me take it outside..." By the time then my gramma had come out.
SO we took it outside, Just as we were over the threshhold, my mum screamed and dropped the plant. Something furry and grey came out of it.
"IT'S A... IT'S A... IT'S A RAT!" She scremed.
"Get a baseball bat?" I mumbled to my brother while he ran to the garage.
He came out with a baseball bat and a net.
And that.
Is.
Why you NEVER,
EVER,
EVER
BUY A REAL LIVE POINTSETTA.
BECAUSE RATS
LIKE TO LIVE IN THEM.
True story.
~Amber
(Happy Holidays!)

2 comments:

  1. Interesting story..? xD

    ~The LotusPetal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't poinsettia's poisonous? According to Wikipedia "it is mildly irritating to the skin or stomach", so there's another reason not to buy a real poinsettia.

    -Quinn

    ReplyDelete

Okay, so you guys should know the rules by now. However, if you don't these are the rules:
-No swearing
-No sexual activity
-Please be nice and respectful!
Thank you! We're so glad to hear your input.