Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sorry

I've got a few things to say.
This is incredibly sappy. You have been warned. And you guys probably know by now that I hate compassion for myself.
So...
First to the people on Skype. Let me start at the MFP deal. Then I'll move up.
The reason I thought it was unfair was because they had to go and get it for free, while we had to pay 40 freaking dollars for it. But that was me. I understand you guys wanted to defend yourself. It's OK with me. That's done now.
Then Nick came along. I thought it would be great, because he was following my footsteps into the blogging world and he should feel at home.
But.. you guys just couldn't deal with his opinions.
We've got a very long history. Sometimes I'll defend him, but then sometimes I won't because I don't agree with it.
But..
Last night. Or whichever.
I wanted to wait for you guys.. so we could all talk it over. But I know some of you can't stand to be in the same group.
When I got on just ten minuites ago, I felt like puking. Really puking.
Because I can't help it if I can never choose a side. I can't help it if that happens. I don't want it to happen, but it does.
I'm not gonna go try making new friends. I just want to make a explanation before...

To Twizards:
I've lied a lot.
I don;t have a mini fridge.
My easybake oven and piano are gone.
I can't climb on the roof.
There hasn't been any snow.
I've been a total liar.

And.. well.. I just feel really bad now. I get on Skype. And all those...
I just feel like quitting now.
Or taking a very long break.
So...
I guess I'm taking a break.
This isn't any better than reality, is it!?

1 comment:

  1. This is my first time commenting on your blog after following it for about a month. I don't have Skype and I don't know what happened, but I will say this: It was really brave of you to apologize. :)

    ReplyDelete

Okay, so you guys should know the rules by now. However, if you don't these are the rules:
-No swearing
-No sexual activity
-Please be nice and respectful!
Thank you! We're so glad to hear your input.