Saturday, November 20, 2010

Huh!

Well, the title explains all.
HUH?
Seriously did you guys think I was quitting the blog? Heck no!
Um, part two of HUH.
I'm at my grandmas house. Sleeping over. Cause It's really uncomfortable being in a house full of boys and being the only girl...
Sorry.
So, what comp am I one? A second version of Windows XP. I have no mic. I have two speakers. I have a dinosaur for a keyboard. I have Skype. Wizards is in progress.
You think this is a dinosaur? Try ME.
So, um, yeah. That's all for now. My DSi won't connect so not much tonight. No Twitter. Skype though! And my gramma will let me stay up a long time. So booya.
Gah. Stupid computer.
.......
LOAD ALREADY WIZZY!
LOADDD!!
YES!
Okay so right now I am naturally hyper.
Eh, gotta go.
BYE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay, so you guys should know the rules by now. However, if you don't these are the rules:
-No swearing
-No sexual activity
-Please be nice and respectful!
Thank you! We're so glad to hear your input.