Friday, October 22, 2010

:)

Hi. My name is Cassandra Dreampetal.
And I am taking the place of Angela.
Well, there's not a long story behind it. Angela was lagging, and was just... unme.
So..
Yeah.
Anyways,  my super awesome best friend for Wizard101 life made a blog. Because of me. Let me fill you in:
http://wizard101forever.blogspot.com/
It's by Rachel Life-dreamer/Rachel Breaker. She was here for the beta, a year before me. She was one of the first peoples I ever met who never removed me.
Rachel is freaking awesome. Period.
Anyways, today's song is...
UUh...
*Thinks*
OH. RIGHT!
From the same playlist as yesterday, Take To The Sky.
Owl city. :)
-Amber
P.S: Mary got banned from the computer. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay, so you guys should know the rules by now. However, if you don't these are the rules:
-No swearing
-No sexual activity
-Please be nice and respectful!
Thank you! We're so glad to hear your input.