Friday, July 16, 2010

Heya Guys

Well, this is probably going to be my last post for awhile. Why?
CAUSE I'M GOING TO......
A....
COTTAGE....
IN...
LONGBOAT. KEY.
Which is close to where I live, but better than nothing cause I love that place.
So...
I'll be leaving on the 24th and coming back on the 31st.
I'll post pictures! I promise.
But...
THIS PHOTO JUST CAME ACROSS THE BIG BOOK OF FRIENDLY'S AWESOMENESS!
Woot! Dude in a Wayfinder outfit! lol....
Celestia attire?

Well,
Update:
Amber The Grandmaster: Completed Warehouse, Got full Wayfinder Outfit, and finally finished decorating the thanksgiving house.
Amber Jr: Is working her way through Mooshu at level 33! Way to go!
Amy: Not much...oh wait she splurged and bought like 10,000 GP worth of rugs for her house. Ouch.
Esmee: Needing help with Sylvia Drake's tomb, (Voulenteers?) level 40
Roslyn: Level 10 and on Lady Blackhope (I know, powerleveled)
Angela: Sorry girl, I haven't touched you in weeks!

I, Amber Rosepetal, am very proud of my in-real-life-best-friend-forever-and-eva-and-a-boy-friend, Wolf Ironforge, for finally completing Mooshu and taking steps into Dragonspyre. Due to powerleveling and many, many side quests, he has managed to get to level 48 and is not even in the second ring yet. i'm very proud to announce he named his Hlepehant after me, and, courteous, I started him on this game. It makes me very proud to see him nearly grandmaster.

Crazy Pictures:

An Fireless Meteor

Glitchy, no?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHkPJ1ACLrg
Thats funny :D
Also, you may have noticed that my Skysa bar has been updated. Thank you to Malorn! (MWS)
Thats it?
Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay, so you guys should know the rules by now. However, if you don't these are the rules:
-No swearing
-No sexual activity
-Please be nice and respectful!
Thank you! We're so glad to hear your input.