Saturday, July 17, 2010

*Growl*

Well.
I figured out...
that...
  1. KEVIN OWLGEM GOT BANNED!!! D*****!
  2. I have a new mouthpiece. It hurts.
  3. There's no WI-FI on the island. I'll have to use a cell phone for internet, and it's a pain, cause I really can't text!
  4. D'dears a new contest!!! (this one may be a bit weird, but hey)
.Best Dorm Contest
Your dorm must be a catagorie :-)
Offically Hosted By Amber Rosepetal
Rules:

  • I must see the Dorm to prove you're not faking and using someone elses dorm
TO ENTER, FILL OUT THIS FORM:
Name:
Dorm Type*:
A Way to contact*:
Pet*:

*:
*1: Cozy, Spooky, Rug Bridge O-Mainia, Random, Attic
*2:Email, Skype, In Game, or your choice.  (Include in comment)
*3: I origiinally thought of the imp pet, but decided that you just must have one or more pets.

Here's an example of my "Classic Vampire" Dorm:
GOOD LUCK!
There is just 20 Kranken Treasure cards as prize.


1 comment:

  1. Ok I have an idea. Now to start working on it. When does the contest end?
    Kyle Firesword

    ReplyDelete

Okay, so you guys should know the rules by now. However, if you don't these are the rules:
-No swearing
-No sexual activity
-Please be nice and respectful!
Thank you! We're so glad to hear your input.