Thursday, June 10, 2010

Playing Around

Ya'll know what that means I hope...
HOLY CHEEZ. SOON AS I FINISH TYPING THIS I GTG. SO SPEEDTYPING.
One: Yet again have I decided to play around with the layout, header, and colors of this blog. I got bored.

My irl friend Daniel is going to kill me for blowing all his money on this, but it was worth it:

Two accounts :P
Nose, nose. :-P
What the? Someone just asked me if I had a PS3. Weird.

I'm eating a brownie right now....

On the other hand, David Titanrider is back! Woohoo!
crud. bye.

5 comments:

  1. Two accounts is totally worth it. I share with my family, and we love to help each other out. It's so much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brownie... What sry. Anyway it good idea to have to accounts and dido to what Heather said and two bloggers! Scary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay David is back woo lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the new title for the blog cause I sort of one of those weirdo tree huggers people because I can't spell the one that starts with e and is very long like this comment I don't like the bubbles that much I like the flames better for one reason I a boy and flames are cool XD and I will keep boring you with long comments hehehe Nathaniel out

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not actually, Nathan. All the comments you make are quite amusing to me...
    Yeah about the layout i'm playing around with it. Tough luck if you don't like it :D

    ReplyDelete

Okay, so you guys should know the rules by now. However, if you don't these are the rules:
-No swearing
-No sexual activity
-Please be nice and respectful!
Thank you! We're so glad to hear your input.