Saturday, June 26, 2010

Blame this...:


Okay, blame this for not letting me post yesterday:

Dang you rain! That was actually during a lightning bolt flashed...then hit the printer.
Uhh... the aligning is messed up again :-/
Anyway, that was off my roof.

Okay, I've got two(?) big things:
One: An starter friend I've had forever has made a blog. To Rachel Lifedreamer,

Two is that i'm going to be starting a new segment on here: House of the month.
So, on July 1st, you will see the tab. You wll see...
AARON MYTHBLOOD'S HOUSE.

Thirdly, (Wow, I forgot.)
This:

My poster.

Okay, and to wrap this up...
SUNDAY. WE ARE HAVING A POTTERIFIC LIFERIFIC SUPRISE ON COMEDY THEURGISTS WEBCAST!
OBVIOUSLY, CHECK HERE:
AND THEN TOMORROW:
Okay...
Thats it.
Pieee!!!!!!
~Amber~

1 comment:

Okay, so you guys should know the rules by now. However, if you don't these are the rules:
-No swearing
-No sexual activity
-Please be nice and respectful!
Thank you! We're so glad to hear your input.