Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Party, Pizza, Gifted, Stupid Laptop, Bloons pop 3, Giant Paper, and, well, PATCHING! Myar

Firstly, this is probably my last day on this computer. It's name is Mary, and it's a school laptop
Secondly, we're having an end of the year Pizza Party! They're always crazy, and If ya wanna know what they're like just ask in the comments...oh wait a second I gotta go grab the plates...
~Afkzness~
Back. And...

This stupid laptop has major lag.
And Gary, Riley, and um, idk his name, Riley, Tyler, and Zoe are all playing Bloons Pop 3. That's major balloon popping, because Gary has 10 Super Monkeys...
OMG. The Pizza is almost here, and Gary is freaking out.
Chloe is ripping a giant white paper off the corkboard...Wow thats like 10 yards long.
HOLY CRAP! *Pardon*
THE PETS ARE GOING....LIVE?!?!?!
*SCREAMS!*'
Oh, my teacher asked why I did a tiny scream. Lolz.
I can't get an picture of the patching progress because well, school, life, ect.
Gary just ripped part of Chloe's posterboard...oh my gosh.
My arm hurts from doing Star Wars *Dodgeball with unfreezers* and throwing so many balls.
Chloe is yelling at Gary.
Gary is insane.
Zoe just cracked the school firewall.
And...I think I know where Serena is. Let me get her to type, lol.
Serena:
Blah blah blah i'm NOT ANNOYING!!!!! WHATEVER I WANT TO GO ON GAIA ONLINE!!!!!!!
Okay, I'm back.
Um...
True sometimes.
And I wanna go on Gaia too!
This is a long post.
I want Pizza.
I hate the firewall.
Riley is doing Harry Potter tests and she got Griffindor.
I'm Griffindor.
I like Pie.
I like Cheese.
I like Pizza.
I lie cheese pizza.
Serena: are today, goon tomorrow.
Me: Uhm...I think she just read little bunny foo-foo again.
Dang...~Plugs in charger again~
Okay, um,...
Ale can do flips.
I like---wait, how many times am I gonna say I like Pie!
Mmm, did I tell you i'm on the bottom of the cart typing this?
Okay, i'll shut up now.
L8r!

1 comment:

  1. Kewl, I did the Harry Potter test too. I knew I would get in Ravenclaw :D

    ReplyDelete

Okay, so you guys should know the rules by now. However, if you don't these are the rules:
-No swearing
-No sexual activity
-Please be nice and respectful!
Thank you! We're so glad to hear your input.