Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mwahahaha..

Posting from another school computer! Yay! And um, music is in the air I guess.
I'm sittin' next to Serena here and making music. I wanna make a music vid! But, um, we've been singing songs and we've been recording it to sound like The Chipets from Alvin and The Chipmunks. And then Alia did something nice for her school, too I saw.
Me: SERENA WHY ARE YOU MAKING TROLL WEDDING SONGS!?!?!
Serena: I dunno. So whats the...real instrument track? (She's on Garageband while were supposed to be working.)
Serena: Rosie, how do you make it squeaky?
Me:.....Idk.....
Serena: *Sings*


Hahaz, I'm so bored.
Well, laterz!

-The goofy Amber Rosepetal
§∞§∞§∞§∞§∞§∞§

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay, so you guys should know the rules by now. However, if you don't these are the rules:
-No swearing
-No sexual activity
-Please be nice and respectful!
Thank you! We're so glad to hear your input.