Saturday, March 13, 2010

Very bored

Well, you know how last night I got all those wands from the Jade Oni?
I'm going for it with Kevin Owlgem again this time.
I don't know how many times we have dont this! Oh well. I'm just going to tell you the loot I get I guess, because I do NOT know what else to post about. Oh yeah, and Alia's charger went nutzo's I think, look at her post here: http://thewizard101addict.blogspot.com/

Jade Oni Round One:
Why did Kevin choose to go Away From Keyboard NOW? Wait, a bunch of Random people just came! Say Hi to Chris StormShade and Reed StormTail! Ok back to loot...
Oh, now Kevin chooses to come back! Go Helephant! Go Hydra!
~Tunic Of Anthems
~Reshuffle Treasure Card
~69 Gold.
Darn it!

Jade Oni Round Two:
Lets sing some Oni Carols!
Oh Jade Oni,
Oh Jade Oni,
Won't you please give me your sword?
Life Robe,
Or Leperchaun.
Gold,
or a Wand.
Oh Jade Oni,
Oh Jade Oni,
Why won't you die?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Saving.

2 comments:

  1. Err, it doesn't have THE at the beginning, it's just www.wizard101addict.blogspot.com

    ~The LotusPetal

    ReplyDelete

Okay, so you guys should know the rules by now. However, if you don't these are the rules:
-No swearing
-No sexual activity
-Please be nice and respectful!
Thank you! We're so glad to hear your input.