Saturday, March 13, 2010

Randomness

You could say it was a party, but it was pretty much randomness. At one point, I ended up saying to David that I would not go out with him, and I never would. Calamity then congragilated me for kicking his butt. Next, Alia got out her super-duper famous Chainsaw and Sliced through every
one. I was a snowman. Then I was A clockwork. Then it started to rain cheese.
We wrestled cops. Ill show you the chat log.






Afterwards, I became friends with Amber StarGem, her Alt,(Calamity) and Kestrel ShadowThistle. I think this is Amber's house, though here. She has a 4th floor!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay, so you guys should know the rules by now. However, if you don't these are the rules:
-No swearing
-No sexual activity
-Please be nice and respectful!
Thank you! We're so glad to hear your input.