Friday, March 26, 2010

Should I.....Or should I not?

To be or not to be, that is the question.-Hamlet.

You know why I'm in this sort of mood? Well, I actually have two things. First of all, I want you to meet my two new newbs. One, Esmee, is one that I won't be playing because my friend and I are trying to do a double thing. Here's us around Private Stillson, Noobie level ones.



Oh. Sorry my E-Mail and i'm on the phone there. Secondly...
To change the header, or to not change the header? Tell me. Really. I NEED TO KNOW.

Being a noob is better than being tackled by them. :)
(If you go into WC, you always get tackled by requests by noobs because your high level.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay, so you guys should know the rules by now. However, if you don't these are the rules:
-No swearing
-No sexual activity
-Please be nice and respectful!
Thank you! We're so glad to hear your input.