Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Lazy

Hey everyone. Another lab post.
Today it's math lab. Soon it'll be gifted lab.
I'm sitting next to Serena and my feet are alseep...
Were doing the carmelldansen.

And now Serenas getting all fussy about what people call her xD
Si. Only I can call dat ladeh Rena :)
ONEEE CHANN! MAH ONEEE CHAN!
I almost typed chean. o. o
lalala
Yea, I've been extremely random lately..
SO COME AND DANCE TO THE BEAT, WAVE YOUR HANDS TOGETHER COME FEEL TEH HEAT FOREVER AND EVER DIS CAN ALERT IT IS TIME FOR PRANCING WITH CARMELLDANSEN XD ぇぇぇぇ
Noo ish ended.....
Now I am in Gifted.. bored..
Listening to Hatsune Miku..
Serena and Gary are arguing over music (HI YOU TWO!)
And now I am bored.
 Serenas cursypantz.
And I gtg.
Baibai!~~~
~Amber

1 comment:

Okay, so you guys should know the rules by now. However, if you don't these are the rules:
-No swearing
-No sexual activity
-Please be nice and respectful!
Thank you! We're so glad to hear your input.