Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Firefox.

Firefox is my savior.
Completely.
Anywho, because of that, I can now do my FCAT explorer and blog at the same time while listening to Buono!.
So I am seriously bored..
I want to sleep...
And I  am bored...
OMG... its pie.
yping with onscreen keyboard xD
MOOOOOOPOPOPOPOPOPO'DLFJKSF;GLKJDFLKGJD'KFGJD;KLFGJD;KLFJG;DLKJG;LKDFJGLDKJ
lol, Thats so fun..
Okie I can finally put pics on here WOOOO xD
Hyper+bored=HOLY SHIZZLES
Few more mins..
Not bothering with fcat......
...
HAH I'MA TYPE HIRAGANA!ヅエィ Actually katanakana but..
I gtg.
BYE!
~AMBER

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay, so you guys should know the rules by now. However, if you don't these are the rules:
-No swearing
-No sexual activity
-Please be nice and respectful!
Thank you! We're so glad to hear your input.