Saturday, January 1, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

 Mary Rockz
+
OKAY SO THIS IS SORT OF OF A COPY FROM MY POST ON MY OWN BLOG lol Well I did a music video on the song Secrets, by One Republic, and yes, I did it with Hypercam on Wizard 101 and here it is:




:) I hope everyone has a happy new year :) It is a beautiful song and I really enjoy it! Well anyways, I am sure this year is going to be full of excitement and joy and it's going to be really Magnificent :D I hope everyone will reach level 60 and KingsIsle will be full of surprises for this year :) I am so happy :D I hope every one has a great New Year :)

Also, I am going to pay for this blog to get the website domain, which means that the ".blogspot" will disappear and we will send email to KingsIsle and see if it is made an official blog :)


HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM ALL OF US IN THE SPIRAL!!!!


-Shady :)
AND AMBER!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay, so you guys should know the rules by now. However, if you don't these are the rules:
-No swearing
-No sexual activity
-Please be nice and respectful!
Thank you! We're so glad to hear your input.