Sunday, December 12, 2010

O:

First of all, sorry for not posting in a long time, I have been busy with irl stuff so I haven't had time to post anything. Second of all OMG SERENA IS IN THE GAME!?!?!?!?! AWESOMENESS!!!!!! (Reffering to Amber's last post) lol I met Serena when I did a video chat with Amber on Skype one day and she is awesome :D :) lol Latest news cast, Planting stuff is in the game now :D and now everyone is making their own little garden and it is AWESOME!!!!!! lol I like to eat a lot of pie right now lol :P I am so random lol I gtg now, Cya around the spiral!


-Shady

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay, so you guys should know the rules by now. However, if you don't these are the rules:
-No swearing
-No sexual activity
-Please be nice and respectful!
Thank you! We're so glad to hear your input.