Saturday, November 27, 2010

*Grins*

Yup, I'm grinning, I have a reason, or a few, to.
FIRST.
The Piggle Rally is Today! Remember..
Yea I had to edit a bit..
Anyways, Be there!
"We're gonna have it on Saturday, November 27th at about 4:00 EST and the port bus will be a girl named Donna Rose in the Pet Shoppe Boys' shop in Satyr Realm Area 1. It's gonna be in Donna Spell-Thorn's MFP and all the VIPS (piggle lovers, sponsors, ect.) are gonna be up in the wings of that big hall. We're gonna block off the wings to prevent mobs. We have noticed the big W101 names almost always get mobbed..
Thanks, hope you can come! :)"
So yup. And even better, Leesha and Stephen are coming, maybe Friendly and Fallon!




On the other hand, I'm watching Alvin And The Chipmunks. It's sad. But I have it memorized. They are playing Christmas Carols on TV now.Meep you got it. I LOVE CHRISTMAS MORE THAN ANY OTHER HOLIDAY. I'm serious. Not cause the presents, but cause the joyfulness and such. Christmas brings both joy and sorrow to our family----WAIT WHAT THE?
Ok, I go on the FlipNote Hatena website. For the DSi. And I have mail. I open it and get this:

If you don't understand, then here's the gusto:
I WAS FALSE REPORTED. NOT ON ONE FLIPNOTE, BUT FIVE!
*Insert naughty langauge*


TWO HOURS LATER...
Literally. I've had this up for 2 hours.
Now, you may have thought, Why are you posting your livestream channel?
WELL, THIS ISN'T OURS. IT'S PLAGRIZATION.
http://www.livestream.com/saviorsofthespiral
THEIRS
http://www.livestream.com/thesaviorsofthespiral
OURS.
UGH
A very annoyed and pretty much ticked,
~Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay, so you guys should know the rules by now. However, if you don't these are the rules:
-No swearing
-No sexual activity
-Please be nice and respectful!
Thank you! We're so glad to hear your input.