Saturday, September 4, 2010

*sighs and leans back in chair*

Well guys, i've been doing a lot of typing today.
A LOT OF TYPING.

Why?

Cause this:


http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6195910/1/The_Most_Powerful_Spell_Of_All

And.... yea. I'm The_Red_Rose_Writer now.


http://www.fanfiction.net/r/6195910/

Reviews.

Read the story first, then the reviews. You can see my first one wasn't very clean... lol. The second one highlighted it all.
And Alia, i'm going to say this:
We all love your writing. We're as hurt as you are about someone stealing it and changing it. It is against the ToS of the FanFiction site, and I've gone and reported it. I was personally cursing under my breath as I emailed FF about it. I showed the example of your writing on the W101 site.
And you know what?
I don't care if I get banned now. I'll sacrifice my writing for my friend's because it's just what I do. Anyway, I've always got it on the computer, right? :P
So yea.

Thats mostly what the post is about.

-Amber

1 comment:

  1. Aww... Thanks Amber! I'm really happy to have such great friends like you. :)

    And you know, I'm not that hurt anymore by it. From all the reports for that ONE story, I'm pretty sure it's gonna be deleted anyway...

    But thanks anyway. You're awesome :)

    ~The LotusPetal

    ReplyDelete

Okay, so you guys should know the rules by now. However, if you don't these are the rules:
-No swearing
-No sexual activity
-Please be nice and respectful!
Thank you! We're so glad to hear your input.