Tuesday, September 28, 2010

*@ Kerian Stormcaller: Lol I'll need you to add my port bus person.
Okie since I've been holding off on this, here's the song of the day:
Baba O'riley By The who link
And heck since I'm probably not going to post tomorrow, here's tomrrow's:
Bad Boy Music Video
Bad Boy by Cascada

Okie I am pwning at pvp right now. And listening to music, when I'm supposed to be doing my homework.
Tomorrow is going to be torture.
Seriously!
And um I got a connectX Badge!
There's gonna be construction soon. ^-^
So yea don't be suprised if you see the template and everything change.
-Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay, so you guys should know the rules by now. However, if you don't these are the rules:
-No swearing
-No sexual activity
-Please be nice and respectful!
Thank you! We're so glad to hear your input.