Saturday, September 25, 2010

The best part of finishing off powdered doughnuts is dumping the bag and eating the lefover powder

First of all...
*Hits with giant rock*
DONNA! WHERE DID YOU GET PERMISSION TO TYPE ON HERE!?!
*Walks away*
  Okaaaay.

So you heard huh? Or saw? OR NOT....
I'VE GOT 40 FREAKIN' FOLLOWERS! FORTY! IN YO FACE SERENA, I WIN TEH BET!
....
Yea, i'm gonna be 20 bucks richer monday Tuesday.
Okay, so. News.
EEP! Selena Gomez is in the live realm!



Sorry I was too lazy to crop the photos. Running short on blogging time.
More photos! Guess what happened
Esmee dinged 43

Sierra Winter dinged 15

More Selena Stuffs

So yesh.
Yesh, yesh, yesh. Word of the....uhh... when I get tired of it.

LOL, Random title.

So yea. That's it I guess.

-Amber

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! They both look super cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, cropping can drastically drag posting time down. It's why I usually take pics and have a few posts in mind when doing so, then one day crop everything, type up all my blogs, and then post/schedule future posts. Lol.

    ReplyDelete

Okay, so you guys should know the rules by now. However, if you don't these are the rules:
-No swearing
-No sexual activity
-Please be nice and respectful!
Thank you! We're so glad to hear your input.