Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I knew it! WAIT WHADDA WHA WHAAA??!!?!

I knew this would happen :P

Yup.
Sorry, fate fan.
Okay well...uh...why is this suddenly centered? oh well.
Invitation:
Fallon Shadowblade (Admin) Fallon Shadowblade (Admin) has invited you to the event '2nd Annual Haunted Back-to-School Bash' on Diary of a Wizard ConnectX!



Hope to see everyone this weekend! ~Fallon Shadowblade

Time: August 28, 2010 from 6pm to 8pm

Location: Nightside, Vampire Realm, Area 1

Organized By: Fallon Shadowblade

Event Description:

Greetings!!! This weekend we are presenting our 2nd Annual Haunted Back-to-School Bash! Last year we had lots of fun in Nightside. This will be an event for everyone to get together after a long summer as we all transition back-to-school. The Spiral changes as our children and friends become busier with academics of another sort and may not have time to be as social. This will give us a chance to reflect on the past few months of playtime and wish the best of luck to those going back to school!

Date: August 28, 2010

Time: 6PM Central/7PM Eastern
Where: Nightside, Vampire Realm, Area 1

We hope to see everyone from Ravenwood Radio, The Friendly Necromancer, The Petnome Project and the W101 Bloggers Club. http://my.diaryofawizard.com/events/2nd-annual-haunted?rsvpConfirm=1
~~~~~
On the other hand, my fanfiction account is again active. I'm starting on my new story "Choice Yet Unexpected" as soon as i'm done with AVOA.
~~~~
On my one foot, i've been playing a bit of FATE again. You're going to laugh at this:

Yup. That's off undiscovered realms. But it's funny!!!
~~~~
School started for me. My teacher is nice, but she's YOUNG! It's hard to explain.
~~~~
Anime/Manga drawing is coming along nicely now, all I need to learn is hair, which is my total weakness. Serena taught me eyes and lips. Thanks for that!
~~~~
Mmmhmmm, anyone up for Ravens?
xD
See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay, so you guys should know the rules by now. However, if you don't these are the rules:
-No swearing
-No sexual activity
-Please be nice and respectful!
Thank you! We're so glad to hear your input.