Thursday, July 29, 2010

So..yeah.

Sorry I haven't been posting lately. There hasnt been much time, so....
Okay, forget grammar. Because I can barely  focus due to  the fact that meh mom has her computer set weirdly. Oh well.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzpD6OogahQ
Cleeeeeek Theeet Leeeenk!

I'm listeneing to Keep Holding On again...
My mom let me download Skype on her laptop WITH a webcam WITH a built in mic. So, i'm sort of happy now.
Sort of?
Well, for sure i'd rather be playing wizards than this, but....
but....
.................
*Trys to decide what I was going to say*
Oh well.
Lalalalalalalaaaaaaaaaaaaaa KEEEEP HOOLDIN ONN.....
Ugh, Lol.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmukW1sNlIk
There's nothing you could say!......
Okay :)
So yeah. I'm still at Longboat. And my mom won't let me download wizards.
So....
There's nothing much more to say than....
I dunno! :-D
SO far away I wish you were here......before the doors close.....I'll fight and defend....
;)
I'm going to make a new header. :)
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay, so you guys should know the rules by now. However, if you don't these are the rules:
-No swearing
-No sexual activity
-Please be nice and respectful!
Thank you! We're so glad to hear your input.