Sunday, April 11, 2010

YAY

It's up to my dad to save the day. He just got me my membership at the last second. WANT PROOF?

Yep, I'm farming Snowcrusher again. This time, it's Donna, Kestrel and I trying to get the life boots off him! (I need the boots for Amy. Btw, she got her Malistare robe on first try too! I also have her hat...so...yeah.)
Oh...this is something I made because I was bored...

Paint.

Anyway, I guess it's back tot he wrath of not getting life boots.
Triple Centaur.
Laterz.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rose.
    This is Natalie Moonblade. This is a little off-topic but I wanted to let you know my blog will be closed. I am NOT QUITTING. I'm just taking a break.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Okay, so you guys should know the rules by now. However, if you don't these are the rules:
-No swearing
-No sexual activity
-Please be nice and respectful!
Thank you! We're so glad to hear your input.