Friday, April 9, 2010

Working on the dorm...

Here's the original plan:

I still suck at paint. -.-

Okay....other than my sucky paint skills...
HERE'S THE NEW PLAN:
1. Make crate stairs
2. Set out long line of rugs
3. Make a new castle:
  Make floor out of rugs (large), make walls out of those tablet thingys, and do table, chairs, and well BIG ROOM.

Yaaaa...doing a Malistare run with Garrett. I'm so happy for him! He has the quest, and we're finally doing it. By the way...
I know why I changed schools.
I came to this game to get outta  depression. My aunt had just died and my soul mate left me. On top of it, my brother was into the teenager phase...all adults who have kids know about it. Anyway, I saw the commercial and got fed up with it.
Long story short, I was depressed-empty.
I don't know HOW I got into fire. I guess... get ready for a confession...
I just didn't fit in anywhere. I was invisible, and if I was visible, I was always picked on. I still don't feel as if I fit in, but hey, I endure it.
You all...Alia, Samuel, Samantha, ALL of you, I never feel right around you. It's not in the way...It's just.. I don't know.  You're all great people, still. It's just that...
EPIC. TRUTH. IS. OVER.
Happy Saving!
COMMENT. COMMENT. COMMENT. DO SOMETHING!!!
GET A LIFE DATE A GIRL BE A MAN OR WOMAN DEFEAT MALISTARE STOP SITTING HERE AT THE COMPUTER AND DO SOMETHING!!!!
Thanks. ;)

1 comment:

Okay, so you guys should know the rules by now. However, if you don't these are the rules:
-No swearing
-No sexual activity
-Please be nice and respectful!
Thank you! We're so glad to hear your input.