Monday, April 26, 2010

Never underestimate the power of Christmas music!

Yup. You heard me. Christmas Music in what is this...April. I don't know why, but it has an calming effect on me. This one is called Stille Nacht. It sounds a little like Silent Night. Christmas music makes me feel happy and warm. Just picture this: it's a late winter night, the windows are frosted and glistening like jewels. A soft music is playing in the backround. Candles are spread apart here and there, surrounded by green tinsel. It is cold outside, but you are warm.  A christmas tree is set in the middle of the front room, glistening with ornaments and lights. Holly Berries and glass beads are strung around in the lights. By the window, a lone girl sits with her back to the silent house, watching the stars. Enjoying the peaceful night, a christmas eve.

Yep, thats Christmas at my house. Why do I bring this up, you may ask? Not telling. Word Scramble. Unscramble it and get a treasure card...only the first person does.
yhloiyad retinw shab
Hahahaha! Alia just told me about THIS AWESOME FUNNY LINK CLICK THE WORD CLICK CLICK.
Rotfl.
Anyway, gotta go to a baseball game.
*Puts Rays cap on.*
Happy Saving!
Note: Baseball games are way better than silly bands....Alia....*Holds shield up* don't kill me with your chainsaw Alia!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay, so you guys should know the rules by now. However, if you don't these are the rules:
-No swearing
-No sexual activity
-Please be nice and respectful!
Thank you! We're so glad to hear your input.