Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Mef, I'm rude.

Mef. I forgot to write my bio....

Hai. I am Amy Goldblood sister of Amber. She is so so so so so on top of everything she says....while i'm always just there. But she is . Huh. Oh Well. I'm a level 47 Theurgist who is racing to the 48 quest. At least that's what Amber calls it. Let me tell you a few things about me:

  • I have long pink/purple hair that never will stay in a ponytail.
  • I have blue eyes
  • I wish I could be a savior of the spiral with Amber
  • My wildest dream is to go and visit "Earth" without Amber tagging along
  • My faviorite food is pecan pie
  • I like to draw. A lot.
  • My favorite color is this weird Green that changes colors
  • I have a DOTYS. (Downright-onto-you-stare.)
  • I hate pvp. I suck at it.
  • I love country music and the old classics...and Debussy
  • I love Nature

So....good enough? Nope. Maybe. Yeah, I ain't writing anymore. So....

-The Golden-Blooded Goldblood-

1 comment:

Okay, so you guys should know the rules by now. However, if you don't these are the rules:
-No swearing
-No sexual activity
-Please be nice and respectful!
Thank you! We're so glad to hear your input.